Monday, August 11, 2008

And the fall pictures roll on! :)
Wow how much it feels like fall out there. Every morning I wake up and start my day with a nice jog and for the past few days the mornings have just been a little cool but once I start to run I soon warm up! Don't get my worng I love this cool weather.
Our AVG high temps for this time of year is around 85* our high for today was only at 75.2* so a good ways below AVG!!!!! Later on this week we should start to get a little closer to were we should be in temps but still in a cool pattern. Which Im sure a lot of you like :)
Now for Wednesday we have a 30% chance of a stray thunderstorm as well as for most of next week if anything is to change for better or worst then I'll let you know. Right now nothing looks severe at this point and time for Wednesday so a good sign there but for now the big story is the cool pattern here to stay for some time! So enjoy your day and make it a good one :)
As of 10:54pm 8/11/08.

No comments: