Monday, October 20, 2008

New weather maps coming and maybe a Hot Cocoa Advisory!

I have some new cool stuff to talk to you all about!!!!!

Here I have some new maps and radar that I can now post on here to show you all more detailed weather images. I will post it on here tomorrow and more as storms come in or rain. This will help not only me but you as well. This way you all can see what I'M talking about other then me trying to explain it word for word. And we will also be able to see just what Counties seen rain and who didn't. Down to the last droop! I can post Lightning Strikes Echo Tops and much more sound cool????? I can't Wait to show you. :-)

We may need another Hot Cocoa Advisory issued for tonight! Why you ask? Take a look at tonight's expected low.
This is because a cold front is going to be moving through our area tonight bringing our temperature down to a Hot Cocoa level! :-) So you may need another blanket on your bed! And be sure to bring in your pets. I'M still looking for rain on Thursday as of now new rainfall amounts are between a quarter and a half of an inch possible I will keep you updated on this and coming up soon! How our winter outlook is coming!!!!! I will check back real soon.....

No comments: