Friday, November 28, 2008

A great Thanksgiving and there is SNOW back in the forecast!

It is GREAT to check in with you all again!!!!! It was a great Thanksgiving day with all the food family football and yes the Thanksgiving day MACY parade!!!!! If you missed it here is a few pictures I took to show you all.....And yes for all the kids I even got SANTA AND MRS, CLAUSE!



I really hope you all got to check it out it is a family thing we always do! Is to sit down and watch it as we start to cook the BIG feast!!!!! And watch FOOTBALL!!!!! It was all GREAT and we all had a lot of fun!!!!

Now we need to get back to our wild Indiana weather! In this forecast you will see just why I say our wild Indiana weather!!!!!

We are looking for some possible sticking snow by Sunday into Monday!!!!! Where as of now I'M looking at anywhere between 1" to 3" to maybe it is looking like and or closer to 2" to 4" Inch range! For us in Tippecanoe County!! :-) I'M really looking close at this because I want snow! lol.....So we may need the snow boots and shovels! for the late weekend! What a way to start December Right? I don't think this could be a better start!!!!! Here is how things are looking as of now!


Now this is still two days away! So this still has much time to change! As it keeps tracking and getting closer I will keep a close watch on it and keep you with as much info as I know! So we all can keep on top of this! I feel it is better for me to give you a heads up now! before it is right on top of us then it be to late! If it does change then I will let you know but for now this is how it is looking!

So Have a great day and I will see you real soon.....:-)

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: