Saturday, December 27, 2008

Soooo many watches and warnings!

We have so many weather watches warnings and Advisories out right now it is not even funny! I would not be surprised if we in Tippecanoe are put in one here before long! Here is a link you can keep updated on the watches and warnings!

NOAA's National Weather Service

We have Tornado watches out in Jasper Newton And Benton counties right now along with Severe thunderstorm watches flood warnings flash flood warnings for northern Jasper And Newton counties and Wind Advisories!!!!! And the list just keeps getting longer! Now the good news is I have checked out my latest models and we are looking for more of a multicell rather then Supercells! Which is good however we will never let our guard dawn for we do Live in Indiana!

We have been seeing these high winds this afternoon and they could be higher in storms! So Right now I think the main things we will have to worry about this time will be High winds! And as always Lightning! Still I have my Thunderstorm stuff ready to track and I'M in the storm tracking MODE! We are ready to go! Keep it here for the latest!

There has been some tornados reported in IL, as well as some hail but the most of the reports have been High winds! Here is a map
I will keep in tuch!

No comments: