Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Superbowl storm is still letting the snow fly!!

Here we are with the latest as of 3:50pm.

We are currently up to .75" of snow and still counting. I have been looking at the latest again and though there is a chance for Nine inches I really think that our 5" to 8" will get the job done. That is a lot of snow and I think snow lovers will be happy.
Please remember this range is no less then 5 no more then 8 inches. I only say this because I remember hearing Meteorologist call for 3" to 6" and I always used to think WOW Six inches ;) Now I know! lol..........

I will have a liquid ratio coming your way here in a little while and we will keep watching this system closely and all eyes are on Doppler radar.

They are calling this storm the Superbowl storm for it is hitting us on the week of the Superbowl! I love that name!!!!! It has my vote! lol.....

We can expect to see this system start to tapper off between 10:am and 1:pm Wednesday tomorrow! Again 5" to 8" is our goal and I think we will be right between it! Which is good! Also I know a lot are worried about the winds! Well I see for today winds between 5 and 10 mph and tomorrow between 10 and 15 mph. That is not a high wind but with this being a light fluffy snow it can still blow it around. So if you do go out and around please watch the roads. I will keep in touch and keep you posted.

Send your snowy pictures to me at storm18mini@aol.com and I will post them.......... I will check back soon.

No comments: