Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beautiful Flowers Beautiful Weather And Even Better Temperatures!!!

Hey Bloggers just a quick update as I'M coming to you all from out in Monroe, Yes, I'M out at my aunts house and been doing some yard work and I have more to do today! The weather has been wonderful that is for sure however we did get a little windy yesterday! Lafayette seen a peak gust at 36mph!!! And I see more WINDY weather in our forecast! But first lets take a quick look at some BEAUTIFUL pictures Teri, sent in!

You can see one of her pictures above of all the spring time flowers really popping up around the area. Yes these look like the same ones as my aunt has! I think they both really have a green thumb! ;) And here is another picture below. You can see the fire red colors.....Could this mean something temperature wise???? Well, we could say that the fire red color on the flowers are trying to tell us that WARMER weather is on the way!!! ;) Yes I see 80s right around the corner!!!!! Thank you Teri for sending in these GREAT pictures! Keep them coming, We all love them! You really have an eye for taking pictures and this is a great way of showing nature after a wonderful Earth Day! Taking care of the Earth is what it is all about! And we really need to do it year around. The pictures above and below show how beautiful nature really is! Let's just take a minute to enjoy!...................
.................
....................
..............
....................
..........
..................OK!! :)

Today we have a great day with highs reaching the low 70s with 80s moving into our area by Tomorrow / Friday! Yes, with all this high pressure we have moving into our area hitting the low 80s should not be a problem... Now I want to talk a little about those winds we have coming for Friday! Now yesterday we did see winds gusting to 36 mph but Friday I have a few weather models showing me wind gusting between 35 and 40mph. Some could reach 45 mph at times!! This is something we will watch closely here over the next day and I will try my best to have another update coming your way here again real soon. So far the winds look to be the only thing to worry about this week as I think we will hold off any more rain until the start of the work week on Monday! And this is looking like later on Monday afternoon to that evening. But this is still a good four to five days away so I will keep you posted. As of now I'M not looking for any severe weather as the latest weather models are showing this front weakening as it moves into our area! This is good news as I know a lot of you really don't like severe weather! But who does??

Thank you for reading.....And now it is time for me to do some more yard work! I will again try to pop in with more Weather Blog updates!

I will see you soon.....Go make it a GREAT day and enjoy these nice warm temperatures! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin, thank you for showing my photos, the flowers are beautiful all around.

I like the forcasted temps, but not the wind, ugh!

Teri