Friday, June 19, 2009

The Line Is Near!

We still have some slight rotation showing up on Doppler Radar at this time In Fountain county. This cell is showing some signs of weakening however it is still a very dangerous system! Still stay tuned and safe!!

Well, is everyone ready???? We have a line of storms moving in on us fast! We have a whole lot of warnings about to over take the WLFI viewing area. Yes, they will become more wide spread across the area here real soon. Rainfall is already entering our northern counties like Benton, and Newton, counties. Hang in there fellow Bloggers! And keep the reports coming!!!! The team will get through it!!

I will be checking in frequently!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PERRYSVILLE, in Fountain,Be ready as the main batch of this rotating cell is just about over your area. This cell also has hail 1.25" inches in size! Also be ready for DESTRUCTIVE STRAIGHT LINE WINDS. and dangerous cloud to ground lightning.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Severe thunderstorm warning for Newton and Benton counties until 7:15PM CDT.....THESE STORMS ARE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING QUARTER SIZE HAIL...AND DAMAGING WINDS IN EXCESS OF 60 MPH.

SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS LOCATED ALONG A LINE EXTENDING FROM WATERMAN TO 8 MILES WEST OF DWIGHT TO 8 MILES SOUTH OF GIBSON CITY...AND MOVING EAST AT 55 MPH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a night we are in for, Thank you so much Justin!

I have my flashlights, on hand oil lamps ready, and my dogs by my side.

I hate night time storms....Looks like were are in for it!

Teri

Anonymous said...

Teri, I think the worst will be here and gone before dark, as in 10:00. Justin, what say you about that? It is strange for me but I am not nervous. Sometimes in my past TAHT was when i was in the midst of a TERRIBLE storm, LOL!

I can see, and hear, thunder, see lightning now to my south and west but it is not black or anything...YET. Wx radio keeps goign off, but nothign like I have seen in the past. To me that is encouraging.

Hang in there and thanks, Justin!

MA in REM---oops wind is picking up and temp is dropping! EEEK!!

we do have both vehicles in the garage!

Anonymous said...

wow..radar shows that glob headed for both of you!