Friday, June 19, 2009

Watching The Warnings...

I have Doppler Showing me the TVS for fountain county. It looks as though this would be just north of Mellott, really in between Newtown, and Mellott, I have reports of really High GUSTY WINDS in the Mellott area with Heavy downpours Frequent Lightning / Thunder.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN ADDITION TO THE POSSIBLE TORNADO...THIS STORM IS CAPABLE OF PRODUCING QUARTER SIZE HAIL AND DESTRUCTIVE STRAIGHT LINE WINDS.

* TORNADO WARNING FOR... CENTRAL FOUNTAIN COUNTY IN WEST CENTRAL INDIANA...
* UNTIL 915 PM EDT


I'M picking up some slight rotation with this cell over the Fountain county area! (I will keep you posted)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The severe thunderstorm warning for Benton, Newton, And Jasper, is not canceled!

We are still watching these cells to our south west. And for the counties from Warren, Tippecanoe, South.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: