Friday, September 11, 2009

Fall Weather Will Return Soon!

Hey Bloggers. Well, it was a ruff day yesterday with all the hole digging for fence posts. I have so many blisters on my hands it is not even funny. Everything hurts. And the best part is I have to head back out to my aunts again today to finish up. I have been asked by not only my family but also Teri, as to why I did not ware gloves? Well, I always start out thinking "I'M going to put them on this time so I won't be in pain later" However once I start if I'M wearing gloves I cannot get a good feel as to what I'M doing! LOL. So I don't put any on... I know I know, I'M a total dummy! HA HA. Oh well, as long as the work is getting done it don't matter.



My hands don't want to type tonight however the show must go on! I don't want to let my Bloggers down with small updates all the time. So here we go!
First off take a look at the beautiful sky last night! I seen this and just had to take a picture. It has been so nice this week weather - wise that this picture sums it all up. Nice calm fall sunsets. And speaking of fall! I have seen many trees already starting to change color through out the neighborhood! Also a lot have already started dropping leaves..... Is it to early? Not really! See leaves need the warm temperatures and lots of sun! However with the cooler average to below average temperatures we have been seeing along with all the Cloudy days we have seen it is no wonder some leaves are already starting to change! This is why when we head into Autumn and Winter the days get shorter the night longer, And also cooler that they change colors and then fall. I will have to try and get some pictures for you all here soon. Believe it or not, As I was driving back from my Aunts today out on US52 I seen the many corn fields out there. And it wont be much longer til they start picking!

It is just going fast this year! ;)

Now lets get to your quick cast blog cast real quick then I need to head to bed so I can get up early again to head back out to my aunts and get back to work lol, Here we go.

Today more Partly cloudy skies to Mostly sunny skies through out the WLFI viewing area. We will stay dry once again with no rain expected until closer to next week. We will see highs in the lower 80s again around 83* degrees. Yesterday we hit a high at 80* degrees. This is around one degree below average which is not bad at all. We will keep out low right around 56* degrees. Winds will be really calm between 3 and 5 mph.

Saturday the start of our weekend is looking GREAT! I look for more mostly sunny skies to overtake the WLFI Viewing area. We will keep highs in the low 80s around 80* degrees. And lows in the middle 50s around 55* degrees. This is just about right for this time of year. Winds will be calm between 5 and 10 mph.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see above we will be right at average for the rest of this week however as we head into next week we will be looking for slightly cooler temperatures! Not bitter cold or anything lol however we will be in the middle to upper 70s. Which will again be slightly below average! Yes, it will feel even more like fall.

Well, I had better get some rest Bloggers. Have a good day and I'll check back again soon. Thank you for reading! Now make it a GREAT ONE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like hearing that the temp's are still in the 80's I hate that lol I can't wait till the day's only reach low 60's to
50's that's what I like hearing. I still can't wait till all leaves change color's I like seeing them and taking pic's of them when I head out to mansfeild for the flea market. last yr sucked. BTW justin ur doing a great job keep it up and do take care of ur hand's I hope they feel better soon.