Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nature Start's The Weekend Right!

Hello everyone. Happy weekend! It is only five days until thanksgiving! Is everyone ready? I know I'am. I can smell the turkey now!

Well, I'm totally pooped today. It was a long day with very little sleep. I can't even think straight at this point. So I'm sorry if this is a short blog post. I'm trying to keep you all posted in any free time I have. So real quick let me get to your weekend outlook and also we will find out how many dry days we have until the next rain moves in.

Quick Cast........................................

Today I look for lots of Partly cloudy to Mostly sunny skies through out the WLFI viewing area. Highs will be slightly above average again in the low to middle 50s. Lows will also be slightly above average with lows in the low to middle 30s. Winds will be light and calm between 3 and 5 mph.

Sunday in going to be another dry nice day. We will see Partly cloudy skies with a mild temperature in the middle 50s. Lows will be in the middle to upper 30s. Winds will be nice and calm again between 5 and 10 mph.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For everyone who loves the mild weather be sure to get out and enjoy the weekend while you can! Why? Because I see another cool down coming just after the weekend. Here's why below.
You can see above in this prog chart for Sunday. This is the cold front that is taking it's time moving into the WLFI viewing area. This is also the front that will spark up a few more scattered showers by closer to Monday night into Tuesday. I will have expected rainfall amounts posted here on JIWB soon. Anyway this cold air will really start to effect us by Tuesday night into Wednesday. Even cooler by Thanksgiving. At this time highs in the 30s for Thanksgiving. Brrrrrrrrr I LOVE IT! :) You can bet the Thanksgiving forecast is something I'M watching all the time and I will have the Detailed forecast coming your way real soon... We want to make sure that everyone gets where their going over the holidays without any problems.
And last but not least, Did anyone see that sunset last night? Well if not then here's your chance below. I seen the sunset and had to get a picture. Nature painted the sky with many beautiful colors. Nature is giving us a great start to the weekend!
Again everyone I'm sorry for the quick updates. I'm just real tired tonight however I had to make time to give you all at least some kind of update!

Have a happy weekend bloggers. I will catch you Monday with more weather talk to come! And also some Thanksgiving forecasts and Fun! See you then.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Justin! It is a pretty Sat. morning, temp is 48.7* Love it!

all enjoy your day

Teri