Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Big Systems To Track This Week!

So much has been going on but you bloggers have been great! I know I haven't been updating as much as I usually do. However I'm doing the best I can. The good news is I did have enough time to put together a little something today and we will have a nice break from any heavy weather tracking! This will help me out as well. I know I can't be in two places at once so Nature is giving me time to get some more home fix ups done! lol :)

To answer Barb's, question about "Before" and "after" pictures. Well, I don't have "before" pictures lol, but I will try and take some pictures here and there of what we have done coming soon. I have to say that I'm most proud of the kitchen floor. And that's because I got the floor, And I laid the floor myself. This isn't the first time I have done this however this is by far the BEST it has ever looked. I still have doors to put on the kitchen cabinet's, and carpet in the front room to get done. However things are looking good and really coming along. My parakeet Memo, really isn't making things any easier! lol right after I finish whatever it is I'm doing in one of the front rooms I then head back to my room at the end of the day to find a mess EVERYWHERE!!!! And I mean all over! I don't know what they get into but whatever it is they sure do have a fun time with it! :) Oh well...

Now real quick lets take a look at the next few days ahead.

Thursday we will look for mostly to partly cloudy skies. However I have to keep around a slight 15 to 20% chance for a light drizzle come Thursday night into early early Friday moring. Nothing much however I cannot rule it out just yet. We are looking for warmer weather to start moving into the area :( We will look for highs in the middle 30s with lows in the upper 20s. Winds will be between 10 and 15 mph with a few gusts to 20 mph possible at times.

Friday we will see Mostly cloudy skies for the most part with a few breaks in the clouds possible later on in the day. However like I said above I cannot rule out around a 15% chance of some light drizzle in the early morning hours. Again nothing adding up to much at all. Highs will be in the low to middle 30s once again with lows in the upper 20s to low low 30s. Winds will be really calm between 2 and 5 mph.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This means that we will start to see our snowfall slowly start to melt over time. You better go take some pictures of any snowmen you may have made! Who knows how much longer we should have them.....Lol I love that picture :D Ha Ha..... As you can see it doesn't take much to make me laugh! :) lol.


Man there is just so much stuff going on. However one really fun thing going on is the playoffs! Yes, football is one of my favorite things of all time! And even more I have my two favorite teams still in the playoffs. AZ, and IND!! I have made sure that even when I was laying the floor I had a small TV on with the AZ, game lol. I just cannot miss a football game. I don't know why? I just know I can't lol :) And the Colts, play Baltimore, on Saturday. GO COLTS! Whose with me??


Oh and one more thing I wanted to show you all before I get off here. I found this on one of the sites I follow and I thought you all would really enjoy it! Take a look below. This brings a whole new meaning to the words "Sun Flower".

SUN FLOWER: For the past week, much of the northern hemisphere has been in the grip of paralyzing cold. Some people say it's a hardship. Holly Miller-Pollack prefers to think of it as a photo op: "This morning, everything was covered in frost so I went out to take a few pictures," she says. "This one came out looking like a sunflower."

"Also, look just above the sun," she points out. "The clouds are shining with iridescent colors." That is a result of the cold, too. Tiny ice crystals in the cloud diffract sunlight to produce the pastel hues.

Ice in the air. Ice on the ground. Add a dash of sunlight and voila!--a lovely snapshot.

Now remember for the rest of the week we will slowly start to warm up a little bit each day. And I'm not seeing any real big systems to track this week. So stay warm stay safe and again I will try and pop back in soon...
Thanks for reading..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun Justin, a warm 36* nice! I love the photos, the snowman is my favorite.

And yes GO COLTS!

Teri