Monday, August 9, 2010

Been A Busy Summer!

Hello bloggers! It's been a long time no see! how is everyone doing? I'm sorry I haven't been giving you daily updates for the past few months it's just been so busy this summer! But things are starting to calm down if only for a little while before this autumn. So what have I been doing that's been keeping me so busy? Well, I'll tell you.

I have been doing a lot of work inside and outside the house. We finally got new siding and windows! Finally I won't freeze this winter lol :)
Also I signed up for summer Co-Ed Softball and had a BLAST! I met a lot of new and amazing people and we had a lot of fun. We was one of the newest teams in the league this year and still managed to finish in 4th place. Not bad for a newbie team lol :)
And last but not least I finally got my high school diploma! Being home schooled it was a tricky mess trying to get my diploma but I finally found a way. It was sent to me in the mail only around a week ago. Finally I'm finished! :) Now all that's left for me to do is think about taking a six month course on meteorology this autumn. Autumn could be another busy season!So until then let me get back to the Indiana weather blog! ;) Let's check out the forecast below.....

Tomorrow / Tuesday...
I have gone through the latest weather models and data and right now I cannot rule out the chance for some scattered showers / thundershowers possible through out parts of the afternoon. Now this will not be a wash out day so no need to worry about that. Rainfall amounts are only looking between .10" and .25" inches possible. The good thing is nothing is looking like it will become severe if we do see anything. And when we're not seeing rain we will keep the chance for mostly cloudy skies with a few peaks of sunshine here and there possible. Winds will be light between 3 and 5 mph. Now as for temperatures that's another story! We will again be looking at highs in the low to middle 90s!! Highs tomorrow are looking around 95* degrees possible. With lows only falling into the low 70s at around 70* degrees. Yes, it's gonna be another hot one that's for sure!

Wednesday...
We will have to keep in yet another 20% to 30% chance for a few hit and miss scattered showers possible however again this will not be a wash out day. Rainfall amounts are currently looking to be around .10" of an inch or less. When not seeing rain we will see mostly to partly cloudy skies. Winds will a gain be light between 3 and 5 mph. Highs will be in the lower 90s at around 93* degrees. Lows only cooling to around 74* degrees.

Now the main thing we're really gonna have to keep watch on this week will be the temperatures and heat index! Tomorrow / Tuesday is going to be at the dangerous levels heat - wise as temperatures will be in the low to middle 90s. Which means heat index could reach as high as 114* degrees at one point and time! Just as well as temperatures will be in the low 90s on Wednesday means that the heat index could reach as high as 108* degrees! both days will be at the dangerous levels! If you don't have to be out then it would be best to stay in the AC. If you must work outside then try your best to ether do it early in the morning hours or late in the evening. Just be careful and stay safe!

Now we already do have a "Excessive Heat Watch" in effect for many counties in the WLFI viewing area. Counties such as Warren, Fountain, Carroll, Tippecanoe, Clinton, And Montgomery counties. This watch remains in effect from Tuesday morning through Tuesday night!

Stay safe bloggers!

I'll check back again soon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back!! Sounds like you have had a wonderful summer, and Congrats on your diploma!!

Wow, this has been one crazy summer wx wise!

Will keep checking your blog for updates!

Your friend Teri in Lafayette.