Monday, August 16, 2010

Justin's Indiana Weather Page Is Back With Live Local Radar!

Hey bloggers!! I have heard your request for the "Indiana weather page" and I put together a new one! Now I just whipped this together in a few short hours so if it's missing something feel free to let me know. I tried to get everything on there that the old one had. But you can be the judge of that! ;) There is also a follow button posted on the Indiana weather page you can click, Or you can share it with your Twitter, or Facebook friends with a button on the bottom of the page as well!

Anyway the new link is below.

www.JIWB2.blogspot.com

So head on over there and check it out! Just be sure to come back here for your frequent weather update! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin,
The only problem with the radar is that it shows Illinois, not Indiana. Other than that, the site is great!

Barbie