Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Nice Birthday... Now A Treat For Warm Weather Lovers

Well, what a nice birthday I had yesterday. A big thank you to all my friends and family for everything! Had a nice ham dinner thanks to my Grandma! nobody can make ham like her! lol :) And nature gave me a nice cold November day to enjoy as well. Also I got a picture sent in from my aunt in Monroe, here in Tippecanoe county yesterday morning. Nature also treated us to a wonderful sunrise! Just the icing on the cake! ;)
This is just another reason to love the winter months! They always hold beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

Now what does nature hold for the rest of the weekend into next week? Well, I have a little treat for everyone who enjoys the mild weather.

Take a look below.
This is a look at how the jet stream will set up today into next Friday. You can see we will be on the mild side of the jet stream for the next few days. This means we will be looking at 60s this week as our highs. Lows in the upper 40s. But how long will it last? Well, I'm looking for this to continue into next Friday before the cooler weather returns. So warm weather lovers enjoy it while you can. Here's a look at your forecast for today into tomorrow below.

Today we will look for mostly sunny skies across the area. highs will be slightly warmer in the upper 50s around 56* degrees. Lows will be in the lower 30s around 34* degrees. winds will be between 10 and 20 mph with a few gusts to near 28 mph possible.

Monday we will start the new week with sunny skies across the area. Highs will be mild in the lower 60s around 62* degrees. With lows also mild in the low 40s around 40* degrees. This will continue into next Friday. winds will be between 10 and 15 mph with a few gusts to 20 maybe 25 mph possible.

Really not a whole lot to talk about weather - wise this week with all the sunny skies in the forecast lol. All I can say is if you like the mild 60s then enjoy!

I'll check back again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a beautiful sunrise! Nice to see it warm back up for a bit. I still have some things outside that needs to be done. Glad you had a nice birthday Justin. Grandmas are awesome...being one myself of course. LOL. Thanks and be well. JLB :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Justin. It is a little late, but I was working all day yesterday. It is good to see you blogging again. I will enjoy the nice weather this week.

Barbie