Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snowfall To Expect.

Still expectingLess then an inch of snow in northern Jasper county and north of there. Expecting around an inch - 1.5" inches in Remington, and Monticello, areas. I'm still expecting around 2" inches in Lafayette, Frankfort, Otterbein, Kokomo, Romney, areas. With 2" to 3" inches in the Crawfordsville, Lebanon, and Russellville, areas. Also 3" - 5" inches in the Indianapolis area, and 4" to 6" inches in areas south of Indianapolis.

So still in our forecasted Snow - cast. Just on the lower side of the forecasted amounts! As in the 2" to 4" inch range we will see the lower side of that range which is around 2" inches.

2 comments:

Brow said...

Tried to email you some pics but the email came back to me. :(

Just thought that I would share some photos that you could use on your blog if you wanted. Nothing amazing but I just wanted to get away from the computer for a bit and check out the weather. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/browco/5373059798/in/set-72157625018026893/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/browco/5373059588/in/set-72157625018026893/

I am still waiting on a big snow to get out there and takes some good ones!

JIWB said...

Sorry about that Brow! I would like to have your pictures for the blog. You can send them to my other E-mail which is:

Dobby1717@aol.com

Thanks!

Justin.