Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter Storm Warning!

Well, bloggers the National weather service has upgraded us to a Winter Storm Warning which is in effect from 7:pm EST this evening through 7:pm EST Wednesday evening. This includes the cities of:

LAFAYETTE...FRANKFORT...KOKOMO...
CRAWFORDSVILLE...ANDERSON...MUNCIE...

INDIANAPOLIS...TERRE HAUTE...
SHELBYVILLE...BLOOMINGTON...COLUMBUS...

VINCENNES...BEDFORD...
SEYMOUR

I have new model data coming in and let me just say that I may have to add to the snowfall numbers one last time in my final snow - cast map later on this evening!

I will continue to stay on top of this developing storm. Be sure to get everything you need today! I'll check back this evening before 7:pm.

3 comments:

Brow said...

Yes!Time for the crazy cat dance!

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss41/metroretrovintage/Misc/th_Dancing-Cat.gif

Anonymous said...

Cool...hopefully we stay with snow...keep the ice away

JIWB said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA BROW I LOVE IT! HAHAHA :D

Justin