Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter is on the way! We have a busy month ahead.

I just went through a few weather models real quick and found some winter weather developing over next week! I'm talking about the cold weather returning across the area along with a very active weather pattern setting up with multiple storm chances over the next few weeks.
I have been talking about a system developing over the 10th for over a week now, and its still in my forecast today. As you can see above I have listed the three main events this month. Starting with our active weather pattern developing. This active pattern will kick off with our first system as we head closer to the 10th. I see two more systems developing from our southwest between December 14th and 21st also! With that said this allows me to go ahead and give around a 60% chance for a white Christmas this year. Now nothing is set in stone however at this time I'm liking our chances.

We will see highs fall back around normal for this time of year by the 10th. Highs will only be in the 30s with lows in the 20s. I will continue to go through data over the next few days and I will keep you posted. We have a busy month ahead of us bloggers. Stay tuned!

No comments: