Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More rain is in our forecast. How much could we see?

Hey Bloggers we got more rain back in our forecast here is some maps I drew up to help you all see why I think we will see rain as soon as tomorrow ( Wednesday ) Morning take a look below.

You can see how a warm air front moves through our area and is followed by cold air front which will fire up some rain. Our new rainfall amounts are between a quarter and a half of an inch possible. I will have my Doppler radar up and running for the rain and I will be watching it very closely just to make sure nothing in the way of severe weather pops up. As you all know we have been above normal in our temps this week but we should start to cool off after Wednesday. And after that cold front moves through. So be sure to keep it here for the latest and I will keep you updated.....

No comments: