Monday, October 13, 2008

Above normal temp's. And where's Fall?????

Hey there it is great to check in with you again.
So my last post I said we would talk about temps well here we go!
This past week we have been WAY above normal in our temps here is a map for you to see what I mean.

We was about 20* above normal that is a lot still we are above normal as our high today was 78*. So where is Fall????? Well we should start to get back to more normal temp's by Wednesday and after. Not to forget we have more Rain back in our forecast as soon as tomorrow morning! I should tell you tomorrow we are not expecting anything big in the way of rain as the total rainfall amounts are only between a Trace to a Half of an inch possible if any! Our more likely chance of seeing any rain will be on Wednesday where we could see rain anywhere from a Quarter of an inch to a Half of an inch possible. And let me add that at this time I'M Not expecting anything severe at all. As this next rain event comes our way I will update you to make sure nothing changes. It will still be fun to see that Radar back up and running with some green on it! It has been clear for some time which I'M not complaining don't get me wrong I love the nice weather we have been haveing. I'M READY FOR SOME SNOW!!!!! I will have to start looking for some snow on the radar here soon! How cool dose that sound :-) So all enjoy your day and I will check back soon.....

No comments: