Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bring on the snow


We are babysitting the Doppler radar as you see above the snow has started to fly and we are watching it with great care. The sow is falling and this is the start of things to come! I still currently like the 3" to 6" inches however with the way things are looking right now we may have to add to this by later on this afternoon to evening! We will keep watching it and keep you posted. I really hope you all got all your stuff done before this hit. I do see it getting a little worse by 4: pm. We are seeing the models show liquid of .37 and .50 which says 3" to 6" looks good. Now as we know the system just needs to stay on this northern track and we my have to up it to 3 to 8 inch range time will tell.........
Watch the roads and be safe! I will check back soon..........

No comments: