Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things are starting to hold together.

OK I'M back!

After looking at the maps and models again! Things are starting to look like they will hold together! Still nothing is ever set in stone! But Lafayette is looking for snowfall between 1 and 3 inch range and I still think we will see around a inch and a half to two inches possible!

For up around Newton and Jasper counties they are looking for snowfall in the 2 to 4 inch range! I do think they will see two to three inches of snow. And the good news is I don't think they will have to worry about Ice this time! Which is great news for them! They really don't need that again!

Now this is all expected to start closer to 8:am this morning!. We can expect to see winds today between 15 and 20 mph. With gusts to 25 mph possible! And Ice for us here in Lafayette should be little if any! I think if we do see ice it would be less then a Tenth inch! However I still think we will stay mostly Snow! Which is great! I for one don't want that icy mess!

So that is the latest as of 12:02am!

No comments: