Sunday, March 1, 2009

Warm Up On The Way Just Not Yet.....

Hey Bloggers sorry I have not checked in in a little while but I have been taking care of my doggie Dobby! He has been sick this weekend. The past few nights I have been up with him until at least 3:30AM before falls asleep..... Just a good old cold I guess you would say! He is starting to look better and is now more playful. He was sick enough that he never left the bed..... But at least he is now doing better. And I don't think the quick drop in Temperatures did any good to start our weekend. But more good news is we will start to warm up once again by Wednesday! This gives us something to look forward to!

For now I'M going to hang out with my doggie and I will be here and going strong tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a good one. Oh one more thing!..........I don't see rain back in the forecast until closer to Thursday and it will be light!

See you again real soon have a great rest of your weekend....................Thanks for reading..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Justin, and it seems that it's going to be cold as well

Keep your doggie warm.. lucky pup to have such a loyal owner:) hope he is feeling better :)

My dogs are like my kids, and they get, hate it when they get sick, they cant tell us what going on:(

Teri