Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Beautiful Weather Outlook Is Heading Our Way!!

This is what we have to look forward to this Friday!!!!! I know there are a lot of you out their that are going CRAZY for some nice mild weather. I won't say HOT weather because then we will be wanting the cold again lol. That's just how it works here in Indiana! :) Currently it is looking like we will be pushing the low 70s as we head into Friday. But first we have today and Thursday to get through and I think you will like the looks of this forecast..... Today we are calling for some mostly cloudy skies however I still think we could pull out a few little peaks of sun as the day goes! So we won't rule that out just yet... Now we will still feel cool today with highs in the low to middle 50s but Tomorrow is another story!!

Yes, not only will our temperatures go up but also the skies will clear out..... I'M looking for some Partly cloudy skies through out the day along with calm winds between 15 and 20 mph and highs that look to be in the low 60s!!!! Yes, spring is here and we will all have time to get out and enjoy.. I for one know my diggie Dobby, is going nuts to get out and play BALL! :) I will have to get him out their..But Friday is looking like by far the best day this week. We will keep all rain away until later Saturday night into Sunday. We will talk more about that here real soon.

I just cannot believe how crazy this week has been with so much stuff going on right now that I have to get done. I'M doing my best to keep you all posted on the weather blog while working on my other things going on.. It sure has been a job but I;M keeping it fun as well which I think we all should try to do.. Keeping things fun is the (Key)

Now I did find a few weather sayings I thought you all would like! Here is a few I have posted below.. Look for these next time and find out if they really work.. This should be fun..........

OLD WEATHER SAYINGS!
“When the dew is on the grass, Rain will never come to pass. When grass is dry at morning light, Look for rain before the night.”

“If a cat washes her face o’er her ear,‘tis a sign the weather will be fine and clear.”

“Rainbow in the morning, Shepherds take warning. Rainbow at night, Shepherd’s delight.”

“When clouds look like black smoke,A wise man will put on his cloak.”

“Evening red and morning gray Helps the traveler on his way. Evening gray and morning red Brings down rain upon his head.”

“The higher the clouds, the finer the weather.”

“When clouds appear like rocks and towers,The earth will be washed by frequent showers.

This one is really cool..........“When chairs squeak It’s about rain they speak.”Wooden chairs will absorb moisture from the air when the humidity rises. This causes them to squeak

“Cold is the night When the stars shine bright."
-----------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Brow said...

Ha, ha great old weather sayings!

Anonymous said...

such a pretty day. Time to cook out on the grill:)