Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Final Wind Numbers Are In! And Thanks For The Congrats! :)

Well, here are the final numbers from all the windy weather we have seen around the area. You can see up around Gary, IN coming in with one of the highest gusts around 45 mph. Indianapolis, and Terre Haute, coming in not far behind with gusts to 43 mph. Lafayette, comes in with 37 mph and then finally Remington, with 32 mph. I know it sure was windy here in the Lafayette, area as all my Halloween decorations went flying all over the yard! lol. I put them back up tonight however by morning they will most likely be down once again.

.

.

Now in the morning hours as most of you will be heading out we will still see a few winds gusting to 20 - 25 mph however as the day continues we will see them slowly calm down to between 10 and 15 mph. That sounds much better don't you think? :)

.

.

I will be back later on with a bigger update! For now I need to give this computer a break and I need a little rest myself. (Tired). I will check back again real soon. I want to thank you all for all the congrats on the Indiana weather blog being in the J&C.

.

.

http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009909280303

.

.

Remember this blog would be nothing without (YOU!) You all make this blog what it is! And I cannot thank you enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

justin what do you see for saturday