Monday, September 21, 2009

Rainfall Totals From Last Night's Rain.

A quick look at Sundays rainfall totals below.

Indianapolis, 0.20"

Rensselaer, 0.05"

Williamsport, 0.04"

Logansport, 0.04"

Remington, 0.03"

Kentland, 0.02"

Lafayette, Trace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We called for rainfall between a tenth inch and a quarter inch in the WLFI viewing area with higher amounts to the south and east. And it looks like most of us stayed around the Tenth inch mark this time around. Models where not looking great is why I wanted to keep a low call. More details to come here on JIWB later on tonight. Be sure to check back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go justin right again keep up the great work I still don't know how you do it, I was watching WLFI's meteorologist and they called for an inch of rain in the wlfi viewing area. I alway's come to your blog to see what's going to happen and or come. I think WLFI should hire you as there meteorologist, for I mostly listen to you and haven't really been watching them lately.

A.N