Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NASA Is Going To Bomb The Moon!! WHY? Well, What They Tell Us Is A Lie!

Hey Bloggers. Before I get to the big story I want to give a quick update on the weather we have to expect on Thursday into Friday. We are looking at some training rain / thundershowers to move into the WLFI Viewing area bringing some big rainfall numbers along with it! We are currently looking for rainfall between an inch to an inch and a half possible. I would not be surprised to see closer to two inches in areas with a few locally higher amounts on top of that! We are in a flood watch. Flood watch in effect from Thursday afternoon until Friday afternoon. Here are the counties below.....

FLOOD WATCH


NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE INDIANAPOLIS IN


1010 PM EDT WED OCT 7 2009


CARROLL-WARREN-TIPPECANOE-CLINTON-HOWARD-FOUNTAIN-MONTGOMERY-


BOONE-TIPTON-HAMILTON-MADISON-DELAWARE-RANDOLPH-VERMILLION-PARKE-


PUTNAM-HENDRICKS-MARION-HANCOCK-HENRY-VIGO-CLAY-OWEN-MORGAN-


JOHNSON-SHELBY-RUSH-SULLIVAN-GREENE-MONROE-BROWN-BARTHOLOMEW-


DECATUR-KNOX-DAVIESS-MARTIN-LAWRENCE-JACKSON-JENNINGS-


INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...LAFAYETTE...FRANKFORT...KOKOMO...


CRAWFORDSVILLE...ANDERSON...MUNCIE...INDIANAPOLIS...TERRE HAUTE...


SHELBYVILLE...BLOOMINGTON...COLUMBUS...VINCENNES...BEDFORD...

I will check back with more on this later.

Big story below!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!!!! Bloggers I have some NEWS for you!!!! I'M NOT happy about this one bit however NASA Is doing it anyway! Take a look at this stupid mess below.
NASA to bomb the moon
Two spacecraft will slam into the moon on Friday

By MIKE BRODY, Special Contributor
The space agency said it will slam two spacecraft into the moon at 7:30 a.m. EDT Friday in an effort to find water on the moon.


A spacecraft, called the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite, or LCROSS, will break into two parts and hit the moon a few minutes apart. First the Centaur upper stage rocket will hit the lunar crater Cabeus near the southern pole, sending a plume of debris about 6 miles above the moon. LCROSS then will fly through the debris, collecting and analyzing the debris, searching for signs of water ice before slamming into the moon at 5,000 miles per hour.

Amateur astronomers with the right equipment will be able to see the event from Earth, or you could just watch it on TV.NASA is planning a live broadcast for the LCROSS impacts starting at 6:15 a.m. EDT, 3:15 a.m. PDT, Oct. 9, on NASA TV and will stream the event live at www.nasa.gov/ntv .

Not everybody thinks bombing the moon is a good idea, however.
Some believe it is actually a space-based weapons test , and Lara Gardner, a writer from Portland, Maine, has started a blog called Do Not Bomb the Moon . She says it is just wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now if I remember right! In this video I have posted bwlow it says that back in 1971 NASA already knew about water vapor on the moon! Now on the 9th of October they are going to hit it again to find out if there will be any water / vapor revealed on the moon???? WHAT?? If they already know about the water vapor then what is the point in hitting it again?? I want to know the real reason! Take a look at this video I have posted below to see for yourself.


Also here is the link to the video. I know the whole video screen does not fit right on this blog layout. Sorry about that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byd_HpV9L9s&feature=related

This to me is just a bad idea! NASA Says "The attack on the moon is not a declaration of war or an act of vandalism because the Moon is mostly a dry airless desert" WRONG! As we seen above! In 1971 data recorted a cloud of water vapor passing over the moon. The event lasted over14 hours and covered an area of at least 100 square miles! Again WHY hit the moon once more?? I just think things should be left alone! What ever the real reason is! I can tell you it is (NOT) because of Water Vapor! (SAVE THE MOON) Maybe thats just my thinking. However I thought you all should know as well....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good story Justin, I had no idea they were planing to "crash" into the moon! and I agree not a good idea! What is behind this?

I need to dig out the rain gear, I always forget it in my car. I will have to remember to take it into work with me, I always get soaked when I get off work.

Thanks for the great post, not good news weather wise for the Folks who are setting up for the Feast, I know a few who are setting up this afternoon!

All stay dry and warm and Safe!

Teri

Brow said...

That is crazy! This is the first time that I heard about the moon too.

Very strange why they would do something like this. Sounds like a bunch of hillbillies looking to have a good time...lol.