Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update On Thunderstorms.

Below is the look of the radar at 8:44pm EDT. Yes, we are seeing the lightning and thunder move through Tippecanoe county. I just wanted to pop in and let you all know this is not a strong cell of severe thunderstorms or anything like that! However heavy rainfall is our threat! And some lighting. This cell is quickly moving out to our east. Areas of Clinton, and Carroll, counties are next to see this cell.

Remember the threats will be:

Heavy rainfall at a half inch to one inch an hour!

And lightning.

I will check back if needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing thunder again, I saw on tv there are many who lost power in the Laf/Dayton area.

Teri

Martin Schap said...

I know I'm a few posts late on this, but happy October everyone! My girls and I made gingersnaps to celebrate!

And Mary Anne, it IS the best month, isn't it!? (it's my birthday month too! lol...)

I was definitely loving the thunder and rain last night.