Monday, November 16, 2009

Rain Has Moved In After The Hugh Colts Win!

Well, I'M checking in after the HUGH COLTS WIN Vs the New England Pats. Final score was 34 - 35 Colts. They came from behind in the 4th quarter with only five minutes left. Once they got the ball back in NE territory inside the one yard line they ran a slant to Reggie Wayne, and scored the winning touchdown. It was an amazing come from behind win. If you missed it then you missed the best game of the whole season up to this point. lol. I'm proud to be an Indianapolis Colts Fan! However I was yelling so loud in the first half into the final quarter that now my throat is sore. I need some warm tea lol :) As you can tell I'm a Major Colts fan!
Anyway I just wanted to pop in so late to give a little info on this rainfall that has been heavy at times earlier. This is what we had been looking at on the weather models last Friday. Some models had this expected to really move in later on this afternoon (Monday afternoon). However as you know it came in sooner! As in later on Sunday night. We will be seeing this rain for a while as we have some flood watches and warnings posted for areas to our west! None for the WLFI viewing area at this time. Currently I look for rainfall between a quarter and a half inch today.

I will be checking in again later on tonight with the latest in weekly temperatures! If we will see more rain! And something we did over the weekend that I think you may find interesting! Or dumb! LOL :) All this and more coming up!

DEVELOPING.........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin, what a game that was! Such a dreary rainy day. Is coming down hard at times.

All have a good one!

Teri

Anonymous said...

Hey justin, i went to bed at half time, i figured this would be the one that was lost, boy was i wrong.... whats the thanksgiving week looking like or is it to early to tell,,,,Becky from monti....