Thursday, November 19, 2009

This Week Is Going To Be A Busy One! But I Won't Forget About You Bloggers.

Hey everyone. I'm sorry but I have been real bust the past few days and this week is going to be crazy. I have a lot of work for neighbors this week so updates may be a little slow. However I will do my best to keep updating as much as possible. We have Thanksgiving coming up FAST and I will be sure to have a detailed Turkey day forecast coming your way real soon. I know Becky, and others are going crazy to know the, Will we see light rain? Will we see the cool down on thanksgiving? Will it be light snow flurries rather then light rain? Or will we see a cloudy or sunny Thanksgiving? lol :)

And Becky, I look forward to hearing all about your Phonebook fun! :)

So real quick here's what I look for today. We will see mostly cloudy skies with a 30% chance of a few light scattered hit and miss showers. Rainfall would be around a tenth inch or less. Highs won't get out of the middle to upper 40s and lows will fall into the upper 30s. So stay warm my Indiana peeps.

I promise I will have your Turkey day forecast up and posted REALLY SOON! Count on it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey justin, thought i would let you know, " chad " at wlfi, said possibly of snow on friday after..Becky

Anonymous said...

It has been such a dreary week weather wise. I have had enough of the rain LOL!

All have a great day

Teri

JIWB said...

Well, thank you Becky, However I will go through my weather models and data and see what I come up with.

I try not to watch others do the weather or go to WLFI to check what the meteorologist are calling for this way I know my forecast is all my own. :) Maybe that's a little odd but that's how I do it. Mike Prangley always old me to Never go with anyone's forecast other then my own because then I would be banking on them to be right all the time.

Sometimes it's Oak to compare to the National Weather Service however sometimes you need to just go with your gut! Even more whenever it comes to the first snow in Indiana. We all know how tricky that can be to forecast! ;)

Anyway I will go hit the weather data and see what's in store! Thanks for all your comments.

HAPPY ALMOST THANKSGIVING!

Justin.