Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Starting Your Week Out On The Right Foot...

Hey bloggers. What's up with this weather?? lol We hit a warm high yesterday of 52.9 degrees almost 53 degrees. That's a good 10 to 12 degrees above average!! That's just crazy! What goes on when I'm not blogging on the weekends? LOL. Well, I'm back and I'm ready to restore the cool weather. Today we will look for highs to stay in the upper 20s to low 30s. And lows tonight drop into the teens. YES! :) It's only ten day til Christmas and it hasn't been feeling like it at all. But Nature is about to change all that and soon.

Today we will look for Partly cloudy skies over the WLFI viewing area. Highs will be cooler then what we have seen over the weekend with highs in the upper 20s to low 30s. Lows will fall into the teens tonight. Winds will be light between 10 and 15 mph.

Wednesday we will see more partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies to start things. Then as we head into the evening / that night we will see clouds start to move into the area. We will see highs in the low to middle 30s with lows in the low 20s. Winds will be light between 5 and 10 mph.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now I know a lot of you might be thinking about that Christmas Travel forecast right? Well, you can bet I have been looking into it however I don't want to give out to much info and back myself into that darn corner that so many love to catch weathermen in lol. However I will say that currently the models are showing a possible system developing around Christmas Eve. Will it stay all snow for the WLFI viewing area is the question? It is to early to tell at this point! But I wanted to let you in on that little info. As we continue to get closer I will have more details on what we can expect come Christmas Day!

Also we will be looking for a nice cool down come the weekend. With more chances at some snow showers. We will be talking about all this and more on the blog through out this week. For now I have a little work I need to get done. So I will catch you back here again soon.

Here's a beautiful Picture I found for you all below. Just a little something to help start out your week on the right foot! :)

AURORA MASQUERADE: "Last night we drove to the country to watch the Geminids, and we saw a lot of them," reports M-P Markkanen of Kuusamo, Finland. "They were all over the sky, sometimes with multiple fireballs within just a few seconds."
"When I got back home I was treated to another kind of light show," he says. He photographed the display using a Nikon D80:
It was an apparition of light pillars, caused by urban lights reflected from ice crystals in the air. "They danced in the icy sky like auroras as a few Geminids flew past in the background. All in all, it was a lovely spaceweather day!"

I'll check back soon..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A white Christmas would be nice, but please no more snow for the rest of the winter LOL! A chily 28 in Laf. this morn.

Have a great day!

Teri