Monday, February 8, 2010

New Warning Into Effect! A Final Tewaked Update Will Be Posted Soon...

The WHOLE WLFI viewing area is now under a Winter Storm Warning from midnight tonight until 1:pm EST Wednesday. The only two counties that are not under this warning are Benton, and Newton, counties.

Benton, and Newton, counties are under a Winter Weather Advisory from 10:pm EST tonight until 11:am EST Wednesday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


At this time I'm expecting to add to the snowfall amounts. However I will wait until the newest weather models come in. So I will check back again later on this evening with a final tweaked update!

STAY TUNED!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Justin, Benton and Newton are now included in the Warning. This has been a wild storm to track.

Brow said...

"At this time I'm expecting to add to the snowfall amounts " = music to my ears.

With the recent Colt's loss and last snow dump, I am really hoping to see something good come out all of this with a cant-make-it-to-work-because-the-snow-is-deep day off!

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin you can't wait until it snows to make a prediction. Heck I can tell you how much we will get after it snows. lol

JIWB said...

It's not expected to really start snowing until closer to midnight and 1:00AM EST tongiht. So I had time to wait for the latest models to come in so I could give you all a better updated and detailed forecast!

But hey if I wait until it snows then you know the forecast will be spot on right? ;)

Works for me! ;) lol

Justin.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Justin. Good call on your part to go with what you think and not be swayed by others. And I think you may be the only one rite. I know very little about reading computer models, but i don't see snow amounts over 6 inches either. Good luck.