Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Snowfall Numbers Are In!

Well, the numbers are in and I got good news!!! We called it! Yes, This is always a good feeling lol. Anyway lets get to the numbers below.

JIWB, 3.75" Inches.

Lafayette, 4.6" Inches.

Attica, 4.0" Inches.

Otterbein, 3.3" Inches.

Remington, 1.5" Inches. (This was the lowest report I had from the WLFI viewing area.)

Cass, county came in with around 2.2" Inches. (Another low one)

And Boon county came in with 5.3" Inches. Indianapolis seen around 7.0" Inches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just look at all the beautiful snow. However it is still dangerous out there in areas. Some roads are still covered with some slush causing slide offs. So I know I say this all the time but please (Drive smart and stay S-A-F-E)
This picture below was sent in by my aunt out in monroe. This is her little guy Archie playing in the snow. This dog is a lot like my Dobby when it comes to snow! lol. They both love it and also love tracking it into the house. But hey as long as they have fun right? ;)
We have another chance at some more accumulating snow come closer to Tuesday as this developing system will move in from our south west once again. So this is another system that will be watched VERY CLOSELY so we can again stay on top of things. I will have more details on this developing storm once things get a little closer. But for not just be ready knowing that this is our next snow maker ;)

I'll check back before this next system. You can count on it!

Happy Superbowl Weekend Bloggers!!

GO COLTS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos Justin! I had measured 5.8 inches of snow where I am located. That was before the wind, and I ended up with over 12" drifts, ugh! Another winter winter storm watch issued for Monday and Tuesday, not surprised!

Teri in Laf

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter vorschau[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter 2[b][/url]