Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Sick Start To The Weekend. But Still A Happy Start To Spring!

Sorry guys for not updating lately. A few days ago I had to head out to my aunt and uncles house to help him put in a new wood floor. Has anyone ever done that? lol If not then believe me when I say you usually hurt after your all done! ;) Anyway ever since then I have been sick. Went to the doctor yesterday and he said I have a common cold. First one in three and a half years. (Not bad) ;) Last night was the most sleep I have had in two days.

I'm trying to get better as fast as possible because I don't have time to be sick. So I will try to get an update to you all when I can.

Thank you for understanding.... Oh but on the plus side, Happy First Day Of Spring!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem Justin. Glad to see you back and hope your cold is better and rest those weary muscles! Take care and Lord bless... :-) JLB

Brow said...

hope you get to feeling better. I expect you here at my home in the morning to install wooden flooring here! Hehehhe...

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness Justin, hope you feel better soon, we have had that nasty cold as well, not fun at all!

And yes I have put down a hardwood floor LOL!

Looks like rain today!

Take care.

Teri

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, choice look audacious in the direction of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its united of my choice issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better Justin!
What a yucky chilly rainy day!

Teri

brow said...

happ Easter! Hope all is well!