Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Sun Is BACK! And I'm READY TO RUN!

Yes, after a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG Rainy cloudy GRAY Week we will FINALLY have some partly cloudy to sunny skies today and through out a good part of this week! YEAHHHHHHHH :D Oh my goodness how I hate rainy cloudy days lol ;) After a long winter I'm sooooo ready to just get outside and RUN! I love to run in the fresh air. And I'm looking real forward to running today. We will see temperatures near 60 degrees and blue skies. Maybe a few clouds but I can handle that. a day ago when I ran outside it was only 45 degrees and felt cold. But me being the kind of nut that love running so much I just put on the jacket and went for it lol :) And I was very thrilled that I was not the only runner out their lol :)

So today will be the start of the nice weather again and also the start of near 60s again this week!

I would love to stay and talk more but I gotta get running! lol ;)

I'll check back soon.....

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Brow said...

Yep, I noticed the sun coming out over the horizon on my way in to work this morning.

Have a good run!

Anonymous said...

Justin, I like the "springy " look on your blog. Have fun and enjoy the sun! I'm going to! JLB

Anonymous said...

It's Friday Justin. Are you still running?