Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Telescopes Are Cleaned Up And Ready To Super Full Moon Watch! ;)

Alright bloggers as you can see above I'm all ready to go tonight!! LOL Yes, I got my Telescope all cleaned up and ready to Moon watch! My sister and I will be heading out to my aunts house tonight where we should have a good view! From her place we should be able to see the moon near the horizon. I will try to take a few pictures however I don't have a great camera so they will most likely look like a big round white ball lol. Still we will know it's the moon! ;)

If any of you get any pictures I would love to post them here on JIWB. So you can send them to me at dobby1717@aol.com Have fun tonight bloggers! I'll check back soon.

For the moon watch forecast tonight see the last post just under this one!

No comments: