Friday, April 8, 2011

Interview... WLFI.

Well, bloggers I've still been working hard on the pool deck however a small break came just this afternoon as Kristin Maiorano, from New Channel 18 walked up my drive as I was unloading wood to finish up and asked if she could do an interview with me about a recent Meth lab bust just seven doors down from my house! (Scary) but not totally surprising! Here's the video below.




I will try and be back here with your weather updates very soon bloggers. Thanks for sticking with me! ;) God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great interview Justin! Wow is very scary about the met labs.

Glad they got them out of your neighborhood!

Teri

JIWB said...

I'm glad too! We don't need that here. That kind of thing doesn't usually happen in my neighborhood so I hope no more come around!

Justin.