Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well My Aunt Bomber, is getting us off on the right foot for this great and beautiful autumn weather! You can see the beautiful Fall trees below and I think it is safe to say that the trees are at there peek!

Believe Me when I tell you My aunt loves Autumn although she would most likely like it a little cooler! :-) Thank you Bomber for sending in thoughs great shots! And the cooler weather should start to return by Friday the 7th of November. So if you are a warm weather lover then you should get out and enjoy as much as you can because it wont last for long!

Rain and maybe a rumble or two will be back in the forecast by Friday as well. As of now we could see near Three quarters of an inch possible! This can still change as in rainfall wise and I will keep on it! The cooler temperature's and rain is all because we have a cold front moving in our area by Friday which will fire up some rain showers and because we have had all this warmer then normal weather the past few days we could see a pop up thunderstorm from this! Now with Indiana nothing is set in stone till it is happening at least that is how I think of it!

But for now we have another clear day to look forward to so get out and enjoy! this nice weather wile it last! Me I would be able to enjoy the weather if it was Snowing hard of freezing cold but that is just me! I know not everybody likes that kind of weather! (Oh well :-) LOL.....)

I'LL check in again soon.....

No comments: