Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good new's I see less ice this time!! And we are still keeping hope for snow On Christmas!!


Quick Cast............................................

The rest of today. High around 29* Degrees. A mix of Rain snow freezing rain sleet will all be possible today! Snow / Sleet can be expected by this afternoon. I will keep the snow and sleet amounts around a half inch!. Freezing rain closer to 2:pm. Not looking for as much ice as last week. Only around a Tenth of an inch! Winds between 10 and 20 mph with some gusts near 30 mph.

Tonight. Lows around 28* degrees. Back to all rain / Snow by closer to 10:pm. Rainfall amounts for today. Between a Quarter to a Half of an inch!

Christmas Eve
Wednesday. Highs in the mid to upper 30s. Rain will be in the forecast! With at times a mix with some snow! New rainfall amounts between a Quarter to a Half of an inch possible! Winds between 15 and 20 mph. Some models are showing a quick burst of snow showers on the back side of this system! I will keep a close watch on this and keep you posted!

Christmas Day
Thursday. I'M still keeping some snow flurries in the forecast! I don't feel we should rule them out just yet! I know a lot of you want a White Christmas but I think snow flurries or Snow showers will do good to! Lows around the low 20s.

Extended Outlook. We will start to warm up a bit and may be having milder temperatures as we start to head into the New Year! With the weather pattern we are in right now we will keep seeing these Cold blast of air! And this also keeps us in an icy pattern! I'M watching another system for closer to Sunday! I will keep you posted on this and keep you updated! For now I say GET READY FOR THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT CHRISTMAS IS UPON US!!!!!

I'll Have an Update and pictures coming your way later on!

No comments: