Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just checking in!

Hey I just wanted to make a quick check in and give you the latest on roads!

There has been reports from up in Remington, Warren county has pulled all of their salt trucks off he road and advised no travel. Benton county ESM travel only on county roads. Jasper county roads are iced over except where they were able to put down salt. I hear the more north you go the worse it gets! Not all roads are this bad so here is some road reports I'M posting below!

I-65 REMINGTON TO BROOKSTON WET I-65 BROOKSTON TO LAFAYETTE WET I-65 LAFAYETTE TO FRANKFORT WET I-65 FRANKFORT TO THORN TOWN WET I-74 ILLINOIS TO VEEDERSBURG WET I-74 VEEDERSBURG TO CRAWFORDSVILLE WETOTHER US AND STATE ROADS ICE COVERED SECONDARY ROADS ICE COVERED****


US-31 COUNTIES- FULTON MIAMI SLUSHY US-31 COUNTIES- HOWARD TIPTON SLUSHY US-24 COUNTIES- CASS MIAMI WABASH SLUSHYOTHER US AND STATE ROADS SLUSHY SECONDARY ROADS ICE COVERED****

This is the latest I have! This should help give you an idea as to how the roads are before you get out there! So again please drive safely and be careful!!!!!
And I'M still keeping some snow flurries possible for later tonight or Early Christmas morning! Now some models show this system staying all rain while others show it changing over to Snow snow on the back side! So I just wanted to get that out so if we don't get and snow flurries you won't be disappointed!

Thank you and Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: