Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow Snow Snow!

Well a lot of people woke up to the nice beautiful snow on the ground and it is nice and Calm outside! A big change from what we seen last week! But it is Saturday and new day and the start of a new week so lets make it a great and SAFE one! Here is a few quick road reports below and I will be back later on tonight with snow pictures and snowfall amounts! Thanks!

I-65 REMINGTON TO BROOKSTON WET
I-65 BROOKSTON TO LAFAYETTE WET
I-65 LAFAYETTE TO FRANKFORT WET
I-65 FRANKFORT TO THORNTOWN WET
I-74 ILLINOIS TO VEEDERSBURG WET
I-74 VEEDERSBURG TO CRAWFORDSVILLE WET
OTHER US AND STATE ROADS WET
SECONDARY ROADS BEGINNING TO CLEAR


US-31 COUNTIES- FULTON MIAMI WET

US-31 COUNTIES- HOWARD TIPTON WET
US-24 COUNTIES- CASS MIAMI WABASH WET
OTHER US AND STATE ROADS BEGINNING TO CLEAR
SECONDARY ROADS BEGINNING TO CLEAR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Justin, I just got in and the road are clear here in Laf. sun is melting all, Car was covered with wet snow. We just had a snowball fight.

Teri

JIWB said...

LOL My sister thinks it is sooo funny to smack me with a snowball every snow we get! Not to long ago I took one to the head! lol.....:)

0 0 0 0 @ :O) Got ya!