Saturday, February 21, 2009

Staying off the roads to make home made pizza!

That's Right it is a good day to stay home and off the roads as they will be freezing up!
Stay in a make some Yummy PIZZA!!!!! That is what we did and Let me tell you they are VERY GOOD! It was a nice lunch and I even saved some for dinner! Let's keep that on the down low! ;) lol..... The best thing of all is they are fast and easy to make! Only took us around 45 minutes. It does not get any better then that!

With wind chills tonight making it feel like zero to -2* degrees Pizza is a great treat! Home made even better. My mom is a great cook! And yes I did help out! :-) I'M a good person! LOL..... And a fair cook!

We will see some lingering snow flurries today into Tomorrow nothing big or anything. I'M still a little worried about the slush freezing on roads as it is already freezing out on my back porch! I have heard roads are already not to good so if you do have to go out tonight please be careful and drive safe! WATCH FOR BLACK ICE!

Later I will post some snowy pictures along with some amounts from around the area! For now here is the recipe for the home made pizza! I'M off for another slice! ;) See you soon and have a great and safe weekend!

POUR 'N PIZZA

Batter:

1 c. flour

1 tsp. oregano

2 eggs

salt and pepper to taste

1/3 c. milk

Mix together and pour batter onto a greased cookie sheet.

Add:

Meat, if desired, Brown first

Mushrooms, if desired

Onion, if desired

Green peppers, if desired, etc.

Bake in lower rack of oven at 425* for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove and add desired amount of pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza recipe looks great Justin, thanks for sharing..I am doing the same as Mary Anne chic and noodles..Lol we seem to have the same cooking ideas:) to funny..

Roads are not in good shape. Neither are the side walks.

I just discovered that I had left my car window cracked down, and now is frozen.. snow all over my car seat..ugh!

Teri

JIWB said...

No problem Teri!

I hope you get your window closed soon! Don't want anything to get messed up! :-/ and by that I Mean wet and all! Not good!

And yes about the roads people need to take thre time and be safe! It is very dangerous out and if you can stay home that really would be best!