Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Sunrise was beautiful and today will be as well!

Well it looks like our slight chance for light rain missed out this morning but I still feel we may see a few light rain drops by later on this evening however it will be rather light and should not make any problems if we do see any!! For now I would not let it stop any planes you may have! For the chance is really slim! But in Indiana any chance is a good chance! :) But take a look at the Beautiful Sunrise above taken just this morning! This is a great shot and a big thanks to my Aunt Carrie or as I call her Bomber! We can expect highs today right around that 63* degree mark so get out and walk the dogs. I know my dog will be going crazy to get out! Teri is telling me about Tyton and Sassy getting all muddy in this melted snow! Well Teri My grandma has Pickles you have seen her and that dog will dig in the mud and then come walking right through the house and she has white carpet! NOOOOOOOOOOOO lol.....

Yes it is going to be windy most of the day with winds between 10 and 15 mph with the gusts as high as 30 mph at times and I can see the trees blowing! The wind is the main thing everybody is talking about today and I think it will be the only big thing to talk about today. Remember how to drive in the windy weather!!But at least it is a nice warm breeze and not freezing. So go enjoy this nice day and have a good one..........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol Justin, i do not like the looks of the maps.. I am worried about strong, storms... The wind is really something, and the clouds are beautiful.

And..I just let my dog in, Sassy was having too much fun, ran into the house all coverd in mud and jumped on my sofa... yes I am an animal lover, but this gal of mine is like a kid, she needs a lecture LoL.

What are your thoughts on a Wlfi blogger gathering? I am not so sure.

T

JIWB said...

I don't think it is a bad idea! It could be fun everybody getting to meet one another!

Why are you not so sure if you don't mind me asking?

Anonymous said...

I guess, due to the fact that there are so many negitive folks who post on Mike's blog. Just would not like them showing up to ruine a fun thing. Thats all.

I have thought for a long time a get together would be fun! So many great bloggers..My if this were to happen, all could be sharing stories, pics, intill the wee hours of the night LOL!

JIWB said...

Teri I was thinking the same about negitive Bloggers! This is why I think Mike should E-mail the main bloggers and let them know the time and place! This way not just anyone can show up! That would be good! Maybe I'll E-mail him and see what he thinks about that! Sound good??

Also Teri if you have any cool weather pictures or even Tyton or Sassy you can always E-mail me at storm18mini@aol.com And I will post your pics!;)

But is that would work with Mike then it could be fun! Like you say Talking and sharing stories, though I don't know how many I would have! lol.....

Anonymous said...

Good idea about sending Mike an email, and will do when I get some pics

Teri

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm IN for a get together!!! Just let me know where and when !!

:-) :-) :-)

MA

JIWB said...

Teri, Mary anne, I just E-mailed mike about letting all the bloggers know about the cookout through E-mail! We will see what he thinks about it soon enough! I just think that would be the best way to go about it ;)

Yes Mary anne it would be fun and cool to meet all the fello bloggers!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Justin, I wonder what he will say...Now we will have to do this when the weather gets nice and warm, and when will that be?? Perhaps June LOL!

T