Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We might be more rain and wind rather then severe thunderstorms!

OK here is the latest on what we are expected to see today! I have been up all night and am running on only 45 minutes of sleep so hang in there with me lol.....

I really think by looking at the latest that we will miss out on the heavy thunderstorms with this system! I think there will be a line try to pass through later on and the worst is going to stay south of us. We have seen a lot of rain here in Lafayette tonight and still counting! I think we will be closer to that 2" inch mark. Remington is currently at .5" Inches as we in Lafayette are at 1.50" inches. Take a look below at all the rain wather standing in by Backyard.....
Now had this inch and a half of rainfall been snow we would be digging out of 15 or more inches!!!!!

I'M only seeing a little bit of lightning on lightning tracker at this time but that could start to firer up again later on. We will watch this whole system very closely just to be safe and we are not out of the woods by any means with storms just yet as there is still that slight chance for a stray one to move our way but I do think we will try to stable out. With High Gusty winds being the main things to watch.

I will check back a little later on....................

No comments: