Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Computer Problems Have Hit My PC, Blog Post May Be A Little Slow! Ugh :(

Hey everybody. I'M having a little computer problems tonight as in I have a few infected files that need to be fixed as soon as possible. ASAP. I did not know that I did not have a virus scan so a few files got infected. Currently I'M using a different computer so I don't have all my handy weather models and such that I like to use so much. So for a while Blog post may be slower then usual I'm sorry to say. Also checking e-mail will be harder. I will try my best to keep posting what I can about the weather to come until I can get things going again. My dad and I will be working on it again today and will get a scan put in to clean out all the bad files and then things should be OK! Now I would like to point out that this is not the BIG virus that is going around which is great news!!!!! But is still going to slow me down a bit. I will keep popping in and I will do my best to keep you all posted! Now I did however get at least one more forecast in before my files got infected so here it is!

Today we will run into some Partly Cloudy skies which will be great news with a high of right around 61* degrees. Winds will be between 20 and 25 mph.

Thursday we will start tracking more rain showers and maybe even a quick thunderstorm later on that evening but good news is it does not look severe at this time. Look for a high in the upper 50s and a low in the low to mid 40s.

Friday is looking like we may see a few early morning showers however that will give way to some Partly cloudy skies by that afternoon. Highs will be in the low 50s and lows in the middle 30s.

And Your Extended Outlook is looking like the start to our weekend will be a nice mostly clear day with a few possible clouds off and on but over all mostly clear and highs in the low 60s!!!!! Yes, we will be dry to start the weekend only to see more rain back by Sunday. another wet week it is looking like so hang in there!

Now it is April fools day so be sure to get out and fool your friends but be nice about it lol..........I'M not joking about my PC just so you know. Again it is not the BIG virus and looks like it can be cleaned up by the scan. So after that is done I will be back and going strong with you all again. I Hope to be back up and running by Thursday or Friday at the latest! (Let's Hope) ;) Still keep your comments coming I will try to read as many as possible. Thank you for your patience and giving me time to get things going once again. Have a great day all Bloggers. I will try to check back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, sorry about your computer, Justin! Oh well, now you have more time to spend with the doggies. Ha. I bet they enjoy that. :)

Still sunny in West Lafayette :) It's a nice day. We'll see about later though. Haha.