Thursday, July 9, 2009

Making This Blog Better With Another Indiana Weather Website!

Well, Hey There!!
I have not only been working on your forecast but also something I think a lot of you will enjoy! Yes, in my free time I have been working on my very own Weather Web Page! Now it is not totally finished however for now it looks pretty good! Here is the link to it below. Yes, my weather blog will still be up and going however this site will come in handy for your forecast if I cannot be on here! Which I plan to be! ;] Still here is the link below.

Justin's Indiana Weather Page.
http://justinsweatherpage.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it and find it helpful as well. Please feel free to comment on that site and let me know what you all think! Thanks for your support! As always!
Now lets take a quick look at the Three day forecast above! You can see we are looking good today with lots of mostly clear skies and highs in the middle to upper 80s. Lows also mild in the lower 60s. Tomorrow however is when things will be watched! We will start out the day with some Partly cloudy skies however as we head into that afternoon / evening we will start to see more clouds try and roll into the WLFI viewing area. Later on that night we will be tracking some more widespread scattered thunderstorms possible. Now currently it is looking like the heaviest of rainfall and storms would stay to the north of the viewing area. However this is a day away so I will have more on this here on the Indiana Weather Blog tomorrow! So be sure to check back soon..... Then as we head into Saturday we may still see some leaf over scattered off and on thundershowers possible. But as for anything severe for Friday night! Currently it is not looking severe over our area however it is still to far away to really call it! And you all know I like to have a few more weather model runs before I go all in on a forecast! ;)

Have a good one Bloggers. Don't forget to check out the site! http://www.justinsweatherpage.blogspot.com/ I will have a link to my new site posted on the blogger side panel just to the right here real soon.

I will check back with more weather outlooks soon....................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new site is great, Justin!!!

MA in REM

Anonymous said...

Looks site looks nice! I like the lightning map;)

Really cool out this morning and a light steady rain most of the night. Still raining and I have to go grocery shopping,yuck!

Teri

Brow said...

Good work on the new site Justin! Got it bookmarked and will be checking it often.

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin, you did a great job on the new site. I too have bookmarked it and will be checking it often.

Barbie in Frankfort